Maintain an environment, comprised of facilities, staff and volunteers that guarantee young individuals a chance to develop and grow in athletics, academics and life. Deliver this service with a high level of encouragement, support, structure and discipline, in a safe, rewarding and positive manner.
- Attract and retain young boys and girls from disadvantaged circumstances.
- Provide services with no financial barriers to those in need. Build a culture where CYC members blend in and feel comfortable growing at their own pace.
- Earn the respect of CYC members so they feel comfortable asking for help.
- Encourage the discipline in CYC members so they help each other to grow in a positive manner.
- Enhance the lives of CYC members by developing a balance between sport, education and family.
- Encourage CYC members to develop skills that will allow them to compete at the highest level they choose.
- Stress the importance of time management as a key discipline to success in life.
- Maintain expert level coaching in all programs.
- Augment each member’s educational development.
- Partner with other civic and private organizations to broaden the assistance available to our members.
- Maintain a culture that respects and supports employees, and encourages them to develop their skills and talents.
- Sustain positive growth through “word of mouth.”